My supply of watercolor paper is dwindling. I have painted a lot in the last four months! while I wait for my order of new paper and paints to arrive, I decided to try some smaller artwork. I divided one sheet of paper into four 8×10 pieces. Then I began to experiment again with abstract layers of watercolor.
This time I used Cadmium Yellow Pale Hue for my first layer, using one of my new wash brushes. Next I added Cobalt Blue.
My third color is Permanent Rose.
I layered these colors several times in different ways, leaving a little white on the page, to get a multitude of variations.
Here is my completed piece. I would like to cover an entire wall with this pattern!